Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kick-off in Manchvegas! Day 1

Today is kickoff! Myself and a couple students and mentors went up to Manchester like we do every year to view the game, and oh man, this year is quite a game!

First reaction about Ultimate Ascent? Frisbees are fun, hard to pick up, not that hard to throw. The pyramids are fun, I always love hanging games. But the first time someone takes a tumble it is not going to be a pretty site, thats for sure! I like the scoring, I feel like they evened it out pretty well. I'm glad they did points bases for the climbing, although, per the rules, it seems like it is going to be very difficult to climb this year.

GUS has their first meeting of the season tomorrow, along with our pasta dinner. I'm projecting we'll have the strategy we want to employ this year laid out on the table, and subgroups for different prototypes. I'll have more for you tomorrow! Back to video editing!


No comments:

Post a Comment