Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 37

My voyage began at 11:32, no sight of plows from miles, the long walk to Maloney. Everything is still closed, and school is saying it will be closed for most of the week already. My hopes are that we'll still be able to get into the school everyday, but we'll see what they say. I walked the majority of the way to the school and had one of our mentors pick me up once I hit a plowed main street. It was pretty crazy seeing all of the snow. Mounds 12 feet tall, endless unplowed roads. It'll be a while before the roads are all cleared.

Once I got to the shop we did some braces on the CNC machine, Matt's really getting the hang on it. Only a senior in high school and is better on the machine that some of the guys I know at work. Here's the only picture I took today.


No comments:

Post a Comment